What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and are downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which cookies are sent and the data is treated, it will be distinguished between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing the between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is treated, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Add-on cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow you to share content on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible to track the user’s behavior.
- Advertising cookies: allow you to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the above, serve to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to change your cookie settings
You may restrict, block or delete cookies from «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where you set the procedure for its removal. For more information:
Disabling cookies may not function properly or may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, and the cookies used are listed below: