Basic information on Data Protection
- «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.»
- Provision of online services.
- Web user management.
- Commercial communications related to our services.
- Express consent and legitimate interest.
- No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation and e- commerce.
- Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the attached clauses found at: www.velasmartinezmorales.com
At «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.», we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and LAW 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter referred to as “LSSI”), «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» informs the user that, as the controller, he/she will incorporate the personal data provided by users into an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, attending to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible of your personal data?
In accordance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data we inform you that the data provided have been incorporated into the file of customers whose owner and controller is N«Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» with CIF B45076940,registered in the Commercial Register of Toledo, in Volume 393 Gral. From the book of Companies Folio 145, Sheet No TO-3633, Inscription. 1ª, and registered office in Avd. Castilla la Mancha, 40 – B, El Toboso, (45820) Toledo, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore “Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.”, has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact it by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Phone number and email.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; Also, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
In «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» we process the information provided to us by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire one of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information you request from us.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to carry out automatic valuations, obtain profiles and segmentation tasks of customers in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the online experience of the client.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third parties for auditing reasons, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to customer or public administration complaints.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Registry of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with which «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» you may use the data to provide the relevant services, however, you will not use such information for your own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
«Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» it seeks to ensure the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. Such third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. Data sent to non-EU third parties will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Standards (BCRs) or because they have adhered to the Privacy Shield.
What rights do they assist you and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by request in the following email: email@example.com.
Under the GDPR, you can request:
- Right of access: You can ask for information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any changes to your personal data.
- Right to delete and forget: you can request the deletion prior blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to processing:implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw consent to the processing of the data, opposing them being further processed.
- Right to portability:in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that no decisions are made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted.
Also, if you have any complaints about the processing of the data you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. “Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.”, reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that would have been concluded with users, in case the data you have provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or outdated.
«Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» it is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not self- made and for which another source is indicated, and therefore does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
«Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.», reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its websites and may even limit or not allow access to such information. «VelasMartínez Morales S.L.U». is exonerated. liability for any damages that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» provided it comes from sources outside it.
Likeing, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity for the provision of consent with regard to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle our services are not specifically targeted at less than age. However, in the event that any of them are addressed to children under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of LO 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of its legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the ID or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processing with the consent of the user, except in cases where the Law requires the assistance of the holders of the parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we take to protect your personal data?
«Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» it has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.»
«Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.» is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond «Velas Martínez Morales S.L.U.»; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or
overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Process Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of «VelasMartínez Morales S.L.U.». However, the user should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites: